Thule's Chinook 1 is no mere stroller—it's an all-terrain transporter for family adventure. The pivoting/locking front wheel lets you seamlessly transition from walking to jogging, and it quickly folds out of the way for conversion kit (sold separately) use. This full-featured child carrier includes a child seat adapter, heavy-duty cargo bag, and child head support. There's even a reclining seat, five-point harness, and full side window venting so your young passenger can stay ultra comfortable. Easily steerable with one hand, the Chinook also sports an adjustable handlebar with a versatile crossbar for optional accessories. Thule's one-handed folding system lets you easily pack the Chinook into your car or garage.
- Number of Children: 1
- Weight capacity: 75 pounds
- Starting configuration: CTS-ready stroller
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Shoulder width: 19 inches
- Sitting height: 26 inches
- Dimensions: 41 x 26 x 38 inches
- Folded dimensions: 31 x 26 x 15 inches
- Handlebar heights (Low/High): 38/43.5 inches
- Door pass through: 26 inches
- Wheels: 20-inch aluminium spoked
Chariot's Chinook child carrier offers multi-sport versatility with activity-specific conversion kits (sold separately).
These built-in brackets allow you to store your cycling or jogging arms on the Chariot itself.
Chariot's patented suspension system easily adjusts without tools to smooth out the bumps along your path.