This bracket is designed to either mount to your seatpost or top tube. The bracket is designed to hold your lock while you are riding.
OnGuard's Bulldog DT pairs a tough-as-nails U-lock with a sturdy steel cable for increased security. The 13mm hardened steel shackle resists cutting, and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock mechanism is pick, drill, bump, and pull-resistant. The 9" shackle, combined with 4' braided steel cable lets you lock bike to a standard parking meter post without removing your front wheel, making lock-up faster, easier, and more secure. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light. - All OnGuard locks feature integrated covers for protection from moisture and dirt. - OnGuard locks feature plastic, rubber, or vinyl at all contact points to protect your bike's finish. - Shackle Dimensions: 115mm x 230mm (W x H x Dia) (4.5" x 9") x 13mm (0.51") D - Cable Dimensions: 120cm x 10mm (4' x 0.39")
OnGuard's Bulldog Mini DT is always ready for a ride. This small U-lock/cable combination is strong, compact, and smart. The 13mm-thick hardened-steel shackle and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock resists drilling, picking, bumping, and pulling for serious security. Plus, the 4-foot-long cable lets you lock both wheels and accessories with ease, too. The Mini includes a mount for carrying it on your bike and fits in a pack, too. This mighty mini also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
• 11mm hardened New MAX-Performance steel shackle material allows reduction of shackle diameter while maintaining the performance standards of the Evolution Mini-5, Mini-7 & Mini-9 • Reinforced cuff over hardened crossbar and cylinder protects high security disc-style cylinder • DuoCore-new hybrid cylinder technology provides increased security • High security Bent Foot design for ease of use • Kryptonite's lightest weight U-lock option at 747 grams (1.65 lbs)-16% lighter than the Evolution Mini-5 • 3 Stainless steel keys-including new key design and one LED replaceable key fob
$99.99 - $104.99
Kryptonite's Evolution Mini U-Lock may be a little guy, but it packs a big punch thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks. Popular among urban cyclists and messengers, the Mini fits well in a pocket and locks up quickly thanks to the disc-style cylinder and "I" keys, one of which features a high-intensity LED light for locking and unlocking in the dark. And, it includes the Transit Flex Frame Bracket so you get plenty of mounting options while you ride. You get snug security thanks to the short crossbar and shackle on the 5.5-inch model, and if you need more space, simply choose the larger 9.5-inch model.
Kryptonite's Keeper 12 U-Lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 12mm hardened steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace-of-mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. The shackle connects to the disc-style cylinder for exceptional security, and it all sits in the click-style transportation bracket so it stays stable during transport. To top it all off, you get a reinforced collar over the keyway for added protection. Specifications & Features - 12mm HARDENED STEEL SHACKLE resist hand tools - Reinforced collar over keyway for increased protection - HIGH SECURITY DISC-CYLINDER - Includes click style TRANSPORTATION BRACKET - High security BENT FOOT DESIGN for ease of use - Protective vinyl covering - Key Safe Program
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.3” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70 kgs)
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
- 12mm hardened performance steel shackle - New hardened double deadbolt design with anti-rotation to resist against twist attacks - Disc style cylinder with center keyway - Includes side-mount snap-in bracket - Includes 4' flex cable for securing front wheel or other accessories - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.40 lbs (1.09 kgs)
KryptoLok Series Mini-7 - 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks - Reinforced hardened cross-bar design provides increased protection - High-security, disc-style cylinder - Anti-rattle bumpers reduce noise during transport - Rotating dustcover protects cylinder - Includes new Transit FlexFrame-U transportation system which allows for versatile carrying - Protective vinyl coating - 2 stainless steel keys - Key Safe Program - Patent 6422442 Gravity WheelBoltz - Gravity Line WheelBoltz harnesses the power of gravity to prevent the removal of wheels. - When the bike is upright, the WheelBoltz are locked and can only be unlocked with the bike turned upside down. - Easy to install. No special keys required. (5mm hex wrench included) - Industry standard axle fitment lengths of 130mm for front wheel
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 915 Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This five-foot chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer of $1500.
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 955 Mini Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This 21.5-inch chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer of $1500, too.
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 995 Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This 37.5-inch chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer of $1500, too.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Everything stays in place while you ride thanks to the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, a tool-free, adjustable system that gives you plenty of mounting options.
The KryptoFlex 1565 Combo Cable is a 15mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. And, with the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, tool-free adjustment is a snap so you can mount your lock in a convenient place on your bike.
• 11mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle provides lighter weight lock while maintaining the security level of Evolution Minis • Increased shackle dimensions allows for a wider range of lock-up scenarios • Wheel extender provides secondary protection of your front or rear wheel • Reinforced cuff over crossbar and cylinder for additional security • High security, DuoCore cylinder; robust design for durable operation • Bent Foot shackle design for ease of use • Rotating dustcover protects cylinder from dirt and grime • Protective vinyl coating • 2 stainless steel keys with coiled wrist key chains • Product dims: 3.75” x 6.5” (9.5cm x 16.5cm) • Wheel Extend-R: 3.25” x 3.75” (8.3cm x 9.5cm)
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves don't stand a chance. It comes with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
Specifications & Features: - 7/10 security rating - KRYPTONITE’S LIGHTEST WEIGHT U-LOCK OPTION at 730 grams 39% lighter than the Evolution Mini-5 - 11mm hardened New MAX-PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE material allows reduction of shackle diameter while maintaining the performance standards of the Evolution Mini-5, Mini-7 & Mini-9 - NEW patent pending BENTFOOT DOUBLE DEADBOLT DESIGN - HIGHER SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - REINFORCED CUFF over crossbar and cylinder for extra security - 3 Stainless Steel keys — including new key design and one LED REPLACEABLE KEY FOB - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 2.75” x 6” (7cm x 15.2cm) - Product weight: 1.60 lbs (.73 kgs)
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.05 lbs
Kryptonite's Transit FlexFrame U-Bracket makes it easy to carry your U-lock on your bike so it's always handy. This simple mount fits on frame tubes from 25 to 80mm in diameter and it accepts most 13 and 16mm-diameter round-shackle U-locks. Plus, the clamp rotates so you can perfectly align the lock with your bike to keep it tucked out of the way.
Kryptonite's Transit H-Bar Carrier securely holds your lock on your bars so it's always at the ready. It fits most handlebars from 22 to 32mm in diameter and works with pretty much any U-lock on the planet, from standard ones to the super-fat New York Fahgettaboudit. It also works with cable locks for the ultimate in carrying convenience.
D-lock (U-lock) and cable duo offering high security in one easy-to-carry, compact package. The DC consists of a high-security D-lock with the added benefit of a 1-meter steel cable clipped neatly into the “D” (ideal for preventing the removal of wheels and accessories from the opportunist thief). Featuring Hiplok’s patent-pending CLIP + RIDE system, the DC allows for ease of carrying on bag straps, belts, and in pockets. Includes 3 x coded replaceable keys and Hiplok Lifetime Warranty guarantee.
Winner of the Eurobike Award, Hiplok LITE is a secure, wearable chain lock. LITE weighs just over 1kg yet protects your bike with a Sold Secure approved 8mm hardened-steel shackle with anti-pick locking cylinder and 6mm hardened-steel chain. Hiplok’s trusted patented wearable design, which adjusts to fit the rider without being locked to the body, provides a safe way to take a tough chain lock with you. Includes 3 x keys and Hiplok’s Lifetime Warranty guarantee.
$74.99 - $89.99
Hiplok’s lightest wearable chain lock with integrated 4-digit combination lock. Weighing just 800g and featuring Hiplok’s patented wearable fastening which adjusts to fit the waist without being locked to the body, SPIN is easy to take with you while offering good security with 6mm hardened-steel chain at its core. The integrated combination lock means no need to take keys, providing convenient security for the everyday cyclist.
Lightweight, multi-function security tie with integrated 3-digit resettable combination lock. Z Lok Combo’s steel core and unique ratchet design, which fastens while locking, offers practical added protection for short café stops with accessories, kids bikes and for other outdoor equipment.
Ultra-lightweight lockable security tie with reinforced steel core. Z LOK’s unique double-ratchet design fastens while locking, providing super-convenient added protection for use on car racks, with accessories and other outdoor equipment.
Page 1 of 7 Next page