Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, hauls up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
• Aero design rear rack for road bikes without seatstay rack mounts • Adjustable struts fit various seatstays • Installs and removes easily with center bolt clip and seatstay straps • RX QuickTrack™ system is compatible with RX TrunkBag EX • Fits road tires up to 700 x 25c
Topeak's Super Tourist Tubular Rack is a great rack for long-distance touring. It's the perfect add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's Super Tourist Tubular Rack is a great rack for long-distance touring. It's the perfect add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too. Plus, it comes with a spring that folds up to clamp securely onto books, magazines and other thin objects.
Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full-suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. - Patented attachment system secures easily - Tough construction allows for variety of rugged riding uses - Silent and vibration free performance - Includes rails for mounting panniers - Works on the rear seat stays and front fork - Works with any type of frame material
If you like to ride useful bikes, racks make a lot of sense. Surly's 24-Pack Rack ups the useable cargo space on your bike, providing more real estate for more stuff: more beer, more food, more random bits from the hardware store, more whatever. It’s manufactured from cromoly tubing and uses stainless steel hardware. And it offers height adjustability, so you can keep your cargo close to the ground and stable. It has plenty of braze-ons, too, so you can customize how you secure your cargo…or just light your bike up like the space station. The 24-Pack Rack attaches to most forks that feature mid-blade and crown eyelets. It gives you a stable, rigid assembly upon which you might place your burden. No one likes a sweaty back and a sore bottom, so take your stuff out of that messenger bag and put it on the front of your bike. The 24-Pack Rack is rated to carry 30lbs (13.6kg) and comes in black or silver.
Most of you don’t need the cargo capacity to land a helicopter on your rack. Sometimes, all you want to do is grab a sixer from the beer store on the way home, or pick up a nice bouquet of flowers. For whatever the situation dictates, Surly offers the 8-Pack Rack. Made from the same tubular cromoly steel as their front and rear touring racks, the 8-Pack Rack is a solid pedestal upon which you may rest a handlebar bag, grocery bag, minaudiere, satchel…or whatever you use to carry your bowling ball around. The 8-Pack Rack attaches to most forks with mid-blade and crown eyelets. It uses stainless steel hardware and has the characteristic durability, versatility, and repairability all Surly products are known for. The 8-Pack Rack has lots of barrel braze-ons, so you can customize your cargo tie-downs…or just bolt on as many lights as you can possibly find. It’s rated to carry up to 30lbs (13.6 kg) and comes in black or silver.
This expedition-worthy rack is made from 4130 chromoly, so it's tough, light and easily repairable in the field. It's also height-adjustable, so you can get your center of gravity as low as possible for a stable ride. The provided stainless steel hardware enables you to attach your rack to virtually any frame with 26-inch, 700c and 29-inch wheels. And, it hauls up to 80 pounds of gear and is powder-coated to protect it from the elements.
Surly's burly line of tubular chromoly steel racks have been used on expeditions all over this planet for years.This Surly Rear Disc Rack is made of tubular chromoly steel and is specifically designed to fit frames with seatstay-mounted disc brakes like the Straggler (650B and 700c), Krampus, and Karate Monkey. - Tubular chromoly rack, stainless-steel hardware - Height-adjustable to accommodate 26-29" wheels - Hardware housed in reusable Surly Tool Bag
The Alternator 135 Low Deck fits Salsa 135mm-spaced, Alternator dropout equipped frames using a non-plus-sized tire. It features a lower and narrower deck that fits better over and around tires up to 29 x 2.1" (without fenders), as well as 700c and fender setups. - NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points - NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts - Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction - 135 x 345mm cupped deck - Extra-long struts for improved range of fit; straight and shaped (kinked) struts included - Black powder coat finish - 765 grams - Weight Limit (lbs): 59.5 lbs.
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rear Rack. Built for 135mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
The Portland Design Works Bindle Rack is a seatpost-mounted rack designed to easily haul your gear on multi-day cycling tours or just across town. The rack is constructed of lightweight alloy and mounts to any size seatpost in seconds. Heavy-duty compression straps loop through saddle rails to carry your cargo. The Bindle Rack helps to prevent side-to-side sway while riding and rear wheel rub for riders with short seat posts. Place your tent, sleeping bag, drybag, or other gear directly onto the Rack platform and pull the compression straps tight to secure the load up against the bottom of your saddle. - Rack mount fits seatposts with diameters 22.0 - 31.6mm - Rack deck measures 133 x 343mm (5.25 x 13.5") - Total Rack length: 432 mm (17") - Rack weight: .35kg (13 ounces) - Rated to 5.34kg - Lifetime PDWarranty
- Light alloy front rack - Stainless steel fixing bracket and bolts included - For 26-inch to 700C wheels
- Seatpost rack - With side bars for panniers - Quick-release attachment for easy installation and removal - Aluminum construction - Maximum capacity : 15 kg
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
- Sturdy braced tubular alloy construction - Heavy-duty side rack design for pannier use - Fits 26, 27.5, and 29-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Integrated fender top design - 40kg / 50lb weight limit
- High-quality Alloy tubing material - Heavy duty construction for year round use - Designed to fit Plus size and Fat bike frames - Adjustable fit for 26, 27.5, and 29-inch bicycles - Compatible with most disc brake systems - Anodized finish for durability - 20kg (45lb) maximum recommended load - Weight: 765g
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Reinforced structure for better lateral rigidity - Longer and wider platform, with several fastening points for greater capacity - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 40kg
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 15 kg
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10mm tubing - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches) - Max capacity: 20kg - Features T-Bar (patent-pending): two adjustable arms move independently from the rack structure and to keep the rack parallel to the ground regardless of frame type or size - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount a rear fender straight onto the rear rack
- Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Double frame design adds stiffness and helps stabilize panniers while offering two different attachment points - Stainless steel dropouts and hardware - Top surface width: 110mm - For 26-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Max capacity
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10 mm - Feature T-Bar (patented): two adjustable arms moving independently from the rack structure - T-Track unique mono stay - Pre-installed hardware provides quick and easy installation - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - Max capacity: 55lbs - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
- Features T-Twist (patented) adjustable arms - Compatible with most disc brakes - T-Track mono stay included - Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Detachable stainless steel dropouts - 6cm of set back for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount fender stays - Top surface width: 90 to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
So versatile, it carries everything but the weight of the world. - Alloy heavy-duty 12mm diameter bars - Carrying capacity: up to 25kg or 55lbs - Stainless steel hardware included - Rear rack designed to be compatible with most Electra 26" wheel models - Rear rack not compatible with Electra 26" Townie Go! 8D
Electra's sleek Amsterdam Alloy Rear Rack extends the beautiful lines of your bike while adding space to carry things. It features a sturdy design and attaches easily so you can bring along nearly anything your heart desires.
Page 1 of 3 Next page