Zipp's shop-level tool is for use with Zipp custom 5.2mm internal nipples. There are two driver lengths: 55mm and 150mm.
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
The Surly Singleator Wrench is made from leftover stainless steel and serves two important functions: its 18mm wrench is perfect for adjusting the tension on your Singleator, and it opens bottles. Seriously. What a great way to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- 13-15mm - Bit Sockets size: hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm and Torx 25 - Comes with SuperB case
10" Waterpump like box join pliers.
$26.99 - $30.00
Chain rivet extractor for 10, 11 speed chains. Chain pin guide with 1 spare pin.
- 12-60mm - Bit sockets size: hex 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm, Torx 25, 30, 40 - Comes with SuperB case
6" Diagonal cutting nippers
7" long combination pliers.
8" pliers with a long nose.
Designed to hold socket to bottom bracket axle to prevent slippage during installation or removal. To be used with square tapered, Octalink and ISIS drive sockets in order to secure the tool to the BB during installation and removal.
$21.00 - $30.00
- Freewheel remover for Shimano HG cassettes with center pin
$3.99 - $4.00
Stiff and strong tire levers. Compact and lightweight.
- Includes tap handle and case - 4 pedal taps (.5" and .625", left and right) - 5 frame taps (4/5/6/8/10mm)
Removes SunTour® 2-notch freewheels. Not recommended for SunTour® four to six notch freewheels. Use with 23mm wrench. TB-1035 can be turned with TB-8830.
Heat treated and made to last. For 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm nipples.
Use on 8, 9, 10 speed and BMX/Fixie chains (3/32" and 3/16").
All-in-one flat repari kit. Includes 2 tire levers, sandpaper and 6 patches in a slim carrying case. Box of 20 kits.
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
Designed to help set up brake shoes right the first time. Works with rim widths between 14-24mm and rim depths up to 50mm.
$5.99 - $6.00
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
- Made of stainles steel
- Both metric and English - Readings up to 3m (10 feet)
- For use with splined 20-tooth BBs - Extra-long handle for better leverage for those stubborn BBs
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
• Set of freewheel-cleaner and -scrubber • Strong and durable Nylon bristels
Sometimes the task at hand requires more hands than available. If you've ever worked with some of the more finicky bicycle brakes, you know what we are talking about. Pedro's Cable Puller (commonly known as the "Fourth Hand Tool") provides the perfect tool for tensioning brake or derailleur cables while making adjustments. Featuring one hand operation, ergonomic cushioned handles, and a thumb lock, this tool simultaneously grips and tensions the cable while keeping your other hand free to secure the cable in place. End the frustration and pick one up! Made from heat-treated laser-cut steel.
Page 1 of 31 Next page